2/26/10

Day 81: Spray Gun Shopping

So after talking to some paint shops and experienced painters, the best remedy, was to replace the spray gun.  I called Sherwin Williams Auto and they were very helpful.  Instead of selling me their top gun they recommended I get an inexpensive one that will only last for a couple projects but still do a good job.  Perfect.  I'm not a painter, and I only need something for this one project.

So off the island I went to Harbor Freight Tools to pick up my $20 auto paint gun.  BTW, that hardware store is awesome!  For 50 bucks I got the gun, gauge, inline filter, correct hose, a bunch of brass fittings, tyvek suit, and confidence that I have the right tools for the job.

Later that day, got back to the shop to prep it for painting.  Its a lot of work to turn a woodworking shop into a paint booth!
Easel.
Antigravity wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment