7/27/10

Maiden Voyage or Bust

When the boat letters arrived in the mail I was jumping for joy, but, I was too nervous to put them on by myself.  I was terrified of putting them on crooked or in the wrong place.

After consulting with people in the know I finally decided to tackle the last big step on the boat.
Gail the design guru gave me the "how to" and then set me free to sink or swim.
A bit nerve racking.
No second chances.
Almost there.
Beginners luck.
Phew!
The Zizumara is river ready.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly, where did you end up finding the lettering, and what font is it?
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered from A&B Sign Co in Prescott, AZ. They didn't even know the name of the font as its very old. Just ask for grand canyon river dories style font, gold with black outline, about 5" lettering.

    ReplyDelete